MONEY QUOTES BY SOME FAMOUS PEOPLE



“Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will”
 – Nelson Mandela

“Whatever money you might have, self-worth really lies in finding out what you do best”
 – J.K. Rowling

“Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will leave you unfulfilled”
 – Barack Obama

“People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made”
 – Joan Rivers

“I went into the business for the money, and the art grew out of it. If people are disillusioned by that remark, I can’t help it. It’s the truth.”
 – Charlie Chaplin


“When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life, now that I am old I know that it is.”
 – Oscar Wilde

“I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy.”
 – Warren Buffett

“I’m so naïve about finances. Once when my mother mentioned an amount and I realized I didn’t understand, she had to explain: ‘That’s like three Mercedes.’ Then I understood.”
 – Brooke Shields

“A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.”
 – Jonathan Swift

“Everybody wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
 – Oprah Winfrey

No comments